Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the Conference Topics. The International Organizing Committee will select oral and poster contributions based on the accepted abstracts.
Authors submitting an abstract are kindly requested to provide the names of three potential reviewers for the final paper should they decide to submit it for publication in the Conference Proceedings.
Please, refrain from providing names of colleagues within your own institution. If possible, select them among the senior potential participants of SOFT 2022.
- Deadline for abstract submission: 8th March 2022
- Abstract submission will be open on the 10th of January 2022.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The submitting author must also be the presenting author.
- The presenting author does not have to be the first author.
- The presenting author must be the corresponding author.
- Each presenting author may submit only one abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted via EasyChair for which you will need to create an account.
- Abstracts are submitted online through the EasyChair submission system. Abstracts submitted via email or other means will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be written in English and must not exceed 300 words.
- The purpose of the research, main results, and conclusions must be clearly stated.
- By submitting an abstract, you agree to its publication in the official program of the Conference.
- All accepted and published abstracts must have registered presenting authors. Only one abstract and one Proceedings paper will be accepted per registered participant.
- Work that has been previously published or presented elsewhere may be submitted, but the information must be provided as to where the work was presented or published.
- Work that has already been published or presented elsewhere will not be eligible for any awards.
- The decision of the International Organizing Committee on the inclusion of an abstract in the Conference program is final.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance of their abstract by email no later than the 10th of May 2022.